Who is TrueBlue?
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of blue-collar staffing, operating in more than 800 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. In 2012, TrueBlue connected approximately 350,000 people to work and served approximately 140,000 businesses in the construction, energy, manufacturing, transportation, aviation and services industries. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TBI.
But don’t be surprised if you haven’t heard of us.
You probably know us better by the TrueBlue companies:
- Labor Ready (on-demand, general labor)
- Spartan Staffing (manufacturing and logistics)
- CLP (skilled construction trades)
- PlaneTechs (aviation mechanics and technicians)
- Centerline (CDL truck drivers)
That’s about to change.
In early 2011, we began work on a project to better understand what staffing customers want, when, where and how they want it.
Here’s what we learned:
- You prefer working with one company for unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled workers – so long as that company has specialized knowledge in your industry.
- You look for a company that’s easy to do business with, and one that makes it easier for you to do business, too.
- You want a partner you can rely on, every time.
- You value a staffing company that helps you be more productive, take on more challenges, and grow your business.
With this knowledge, we made a commitment in early 2012 to move to a single brand – TrueBlue – by 2014, and we’re on our way.
We have a lot of work left ahead of us, but we know you’ll be pleased with the results. We’re bringing together all the resources and expertise of Labor Ready, Spartan, CLP, PlaneTechs and Centerline. Together, we can deliver a complete range of skills, talents and experience that will help you meet your staffing needs.